Friday, February 25, 2011

This week sucks.

Oh dear. It is very sad when my blog has no posts at all between one Fat Ass Friday and the next. Sorry!

My excuse is that I've had quite a craptastic week in one way and another and I haven't been inspired to write interesting, inspiring or thought provoking material. I suppose I should have just snarked.

So on to the statistics...

Starting weight: 78kg
Last week's weight: 76kg
Current weight: 76kg
Loss this week: 0kg

Boooooooo :(

So what went wrong?

I've been tracking.

I've used some of my weekly (bonus) points, but not all of them.

I've been exercising, and I haven't swapped any of my activity points for food.

I'm hoping that this is simply a bump in the road and that my next weigh-in will reveal a loss. Or I'll blame my scales. There must be something wrong with them.

How about you? Have you been discouraged by lack of weight loss when you're doing everything right?

Now click on the link below and go visit Brandy at You Don't Know. She is awesome and the hostess of Fat Ass Friday and you know what? I bet if we met in real life we would *totally* be besties :)


6 comments:

Cathy said...

Don't reach for that chocolate bar...these are my observations from watching fat club oops I mean the biggest loser. They seem to lose heaps one week and then very little the next, followed by a lot the next week.
When I did weight watchers it was a similar pattern to you. Unfortunately I got very discouraged and resorted to chocolate.
Why is it so hard to lose it but sooo easy to put it on???

Corinne said...

yes it is discouraging. But I'll bet you'll see an incredible loss next week. Just remember to stick with everything you've been doing

Brandy@YDK said...

thanks again for linking up - just keep on and you'll see results.

Dillypoo said...

Always look forward on this journey! You're still lighter than you were when you started (even if it is only a little bit). There will be stops and starts, but so long as you keep focused on what's ahead, then you'll be fine.

You CAN do this!

Crazy Me said...

Keep at it!! Some weeks are going to be better than others and I know for a fact that stress can cause you to have a slower loss rate! You keeping at it though and that counts!

Come on by my new blog (have the new one because of privacy issues on the old one) and get in on my giveaway!
http://wheresmypaddedroom.blogspot.com/2011/02/giveaway-time.html

Cerise said...

I've been there. It's horrible. Just keep pushing and you'll get there. You could also be losing inches and gaining muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat!