Friday, March 11, 2011

Delusions of Grandeur

It's that time of the week again. You know, when we talk about weight loss.

Starting Weight: 78 kg
Last Week's Weight: 75 kg
Current Weight: 74 kg
Loss This Week: 1 kg

I lost again! And, I have reached my first goal, to lose 5% of my weight. Yay me!

Now I'm working towards my next goal, the 10% weight loss which will see me at 70 kg. But really I'm thinking about my final goal, the one in which I'm about 58 kg and thin and totally AWESOME!
\
I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I think I can make it in time for my 40th birthday. Which is in just under 24 weeks.

So yeah, that's what I'm aiming for. And even if I'm not all the way there, I bet I'll be pretty darn close!

I hope I'm not setting myself up for a fall.

Thanks to Brandy at You Don't Know, I've got lots of support to keep me on track. So click on the button, visit Brandy and leave her some comment love. Or even link up with a post of your own about weight loss. That way you might be lucky enough to receive a special gift from Brandy like I did!

And I'd love to hear about your weight loss goals and how you're going at meeting them.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Well done Fiona, sounds like you are well and truly on your way. There's nothing easy or fun about trying to lose those extra kilos that crept on over the past however many years.

A good mind set together with focus, determination and consistency will see you achieve your results. It's been hard for me, but it's also been very very rewarding.

Visuals played a huge role for me too. I took a pic to remind me of what I never want to go back to and I also ripped out a pic of a magazine, cut off her head and replace it with mine. Seeing that pic was enough for me to not reach for whatever it was that I was craving.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Cheers
Vanessa

Dillypoo said...

Way to go, Fiona! What are some of your favorite "new" foods?

Corinne said...

YAY!!! You are doing great!

Brandy@YDK said...

Great job!!! you rock. I believe that your goal in 6 months is a great one to have.

Fiona said...

I promise I'll post something about the foods that I'm eating or some recipes next week Dillypoo :)

Melissa said...

YEY for 5%!!!!! Great Job