Thursday, August 18, 2011

I still here

I still here.

So busy running from one place to the next, no time to actually sit and think and process what I'm thinking. I find that this sitting and thinking and processing is what leads to blog posts. Without the sitting and thinking and processing, I don't know what I want to write. Wouldn't have a clue.

Here's a photo for your viewing pleasure. Last Saturday night Chris and I went to a friend's 40th birthday  party.


Here we are all ready to go to the party! Aren't we a handsome couple ;)


We had heaps of fun and did that thing where you hold out your phone in front of you to get a photo with your friends. 


So, yeah, that's all I got.

5 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

what a fun time. you look fantastic.

Nina said...

Sounds like you had a blast! :)

Crazy Me said...

You look great!! Looks like you had fun!

Frizzy said...

Just wanted to pop by and say hello.

You look fab! I am envious! You mentioned loosing weight. How did you do it? How long did it take you? I'm trying to find the right program for me and not starve myelf from the things I love. That's how I end up quitting my diets.

sammy said...

look at you skinny minnie! Woo hoo!