Saturday, October 17, 2009

Super Duper News and Super Sucky News



My son got 3rd place (bronze medal) in Level 2 Mens Short Track Tumbling at the NSW Gymnastics Country Championships!
That's him with his team-mates and a cheeky smile :)
In less super and more sucky news, I have been in touch with my lecturer and need to do some serious revision to my pathfinder for ETL501.
Enough said. I'm celebrating the wonder that is a 9-year-old boy cartwheeling his way along the tumbling track and loving it!

4 comments:

Miss Remmers said...

Fiona! I haven't talked to you in forever! I hope all is well! Looks like your son is doing well and you are doing busy! :) Happy Saturday!

Fiona said...

Hey Miss R, nice to hear from you. Am madly getting final two assignments for the semester finished and living life!

penszen said...

Good luck with the 501 assignment!! I submitted mine tonight, which feels good, but I have to say, I wasn't happy with the critical analysis. It was so hard! I know I did too much describing... I just hope I scrape through. I think the pathfinder itself is fine.
I love the pic of your son. Congratulations!

Penny

Fiona said...

Whew! Have now submitted 501. Onward to 504.