Thursday, July 1, 2010

Accentuate the Positive

I've been busy lately, and not handling it as well as I might. I've been feeling a bit stressed. So though I'm still just as busy, I've decided to focus on the positive.

I'M GOING TO SEE ECLIPSE TONIGHT!


I'm really looking forward to it :) Alana and I are going with another mother/daughter pair - we have a standing date with them ever since we all saw New Moon together. I'm sure we'll be back for more when Breaking Dawn comes out.

I took the lovely Lucy for a walk yesterday, and I'm going to take her for another one today as well.












Awww, aint she cute?

Also, I visited Wyong TAFE Library this morning to meet Joanne the library manager, who is going to look after me while I do my two week work placement there. Click here to visit the website and check it out!



2 comments:

Dillypoo said...

I'm going to see Eclipse with a girlfriend on Saturday. I bought our tickets today. We're going to one of those cinemas that serves food and drinks in the theater. Can't wait!

Dillypoo said...

Saw Eclipse this afternoon and really liked it (my favorite of the three so far). RPatz American accent is improving, too!