Friday, April 1, 2011

Fat Ass Friday, again.

Hey y'all.

Are you getting sick of me saying y'all yet?

Guess what? I went on a road trip this week! To attend my graduation, so I'm now officially a Master of Education, fat lot of good it's doing getting me a job. So yay for me!

Here's a picture of me in my gown, hood and trencher.


I'll write more about my graduation road trip when I get around to it. Anyway, on with the show...

Starting weight: 78 kg
Weight a fortnight ago: 73 kg
Current weight: 72 kg
Weight loss this fortnight: 1 kg

I missed last week's festivities due to package excitement and a Texan Feast.

I still feel like I don't have confidence in the weight loss that I've achieved so far. I feel like I'll step on the scales and suddenly discover that I'm right back where I started. My clothes and the tape measure are telling me that I'm getting slimmer, but I just don't feel like it's really sticking yet. Any of you guys feel the same?

I really wish I had a set of digital scales. I'm doing WW Online, so I weigh at home, and my scales are the old-fashioned dial sort. I can step on them three times and get three different weights. I step on and off about ten times and adjust the little knob to make sure the needle is pointing EXACTLY at zero before I finally record my weight. It's annoying. So if there are any digital scale manufacturers out there reading this, please send me a set and I promise I'll mention your brand and promote it to death!

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone. I love all your comments.

Now click on the button below so you can visit Brandy. While you're there, I recommend watching the video of her Zumba-ing!



7 comments:

Witch Baby said...

Big congrats on the graduation!!!! And on the weight loss.

Melissa said...

Congrats to you!!! It will pay off in the end...both the ME and the weight loss.

Dillypoo said...

Double congratulations!

It took a while for my mind to catch up to my weight loss. In fact, I weathered a 4-month plateau at one point as I wrapped my head around my new, smaller size.

We get used to seeing ourselves a certain way, and it takes time to reprogram that vision. But stick with it! You're weight loss is terrific!

Kate said...

I think you're doing great!! Congrats on the graduation too!

Jaclynn_kyuss said...

Congrats on your graduation and loss :)

Cerise said...

Congrats on your graduation! I know how you feel but you'll feel more confident about it soon! You are doing fantastic, keep it up!

Brandy@YDK said...

Congrats on your graduation. You look fab! You are doing so great with your weight loss!!