The Lemonade Award
awarded for great attitude or gratitude
received from Miss R at Miss Remmers' Review.
Isn't it wonderful that although I haven't reviewed a book in ages, there are still people out there reading and enjoying my blog! To find out a bit more about The Lemonade Award, and see who else was awarded one, click here.
Thanks so much for the encouragement Miss R! And now I'm going to spread the love by nominating some other bloggers that demonstrate great attitude and gratitude.
- Sarbear at My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale! Honestly, I would award Sarbear simply for her blog's title! And she has an ipod on her blog...v.v.cool.
- Witch Baby at Witch Baby's Journey. (My number 1 commenter of late.)
- Dawn at She Is Too Fond Of Books ...and it has addled her brain! Yes, I like a bit of humour in my life!
- Yvette at True Crime Book Reviews.
- Shelly at Write for a Reader.
- Cathy at Cathy's library skills progress. You need a bit of humour with your library skills progress...
- Rachael at Reflective Journal of a student Teacher-Librarian. OK, so the blog title doesn't really 'pop'...
- Penny at Pen's TL Blog.
- Amber at amber.
- 'Library Blog' at PEL Library: Learning by Doing.
Congratulations one and all!