Tuesday, March 3, 2009



I'm feeling pretty good about my uni work this week. Three reasons...

1. I actually feel like I'm keeping up!

2. I have got in contact with the local school librarian. This will allow me regular access to a school library which will make my assignments much easier to complete.

3. I have learnt a little bit about selection tools, so now I'm not worrying so much about how on earth I'm going to find resources for my first assignment!

Overall, I think I may have been a bit overwhelmed at the beginning and had a bit of a negative view of things. I've decided to think positive now. That doesn't mean I'm not going to notice mistakes I make though!

I realise that I am prone to spending too much time on line reading through forum posts etc. I'm going to try to set aside special times for this and stick to them so I can get on with some reading and writing work too.

I'm really surprised at how much satisfaction I am getting from studying. A great surprise!

No comments: