Saturday, May 16, 2009

But I don't want to learn a new language!

Have run into a bit of a hitch with the book review idea. To cut a long story short, I have been playing with the html code for the layout of my blog - with no success!
Now since starting this course, I have become MUCH more adventurous when it comes to technology. I'm loving the blogging, and actually felt excited and optimistic about customising my blog to serve a new purpose. But I think I've now hit the wall - of all the many and varied subjects that I'm interested in learning about, html code is NOT one of them! I really can't get enthused about tinkering about behind the scenes of my blog speaking to my computer in a foreign language. In fact, I'm still one of those people who wish voice and language recognition software would progress to the stage where you could yell and swear at your computer and it would understand you!
Anyway, I'm going to have a read through some of my fellow students' blogs to see what's going on for them while I wait to get a reply to my help request from blogger.

No comments: