Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I have been exploring the world of book review blogs. There are a lot of people out there that are doing a great job with really interesting takes on reviewing. In comparison, my attempts to move in the reviewing direction are pretty lame so far, but I'm not discouraged! I'm looking and learning and getting ideas, and I'm sure that over time this blog will be shaped into the wonderful place that I am imagining!
I'm really pushing to get to the end of my two uni assignments as soon as possible now. I'm relatively happy with what I've written, but I'm just a bit sick of them, and the subject material now. I'm almost ready to move on to new subjects!
I love the picture of the breaking wave that I've included in this post. The pale minty colour of the water makes me feel like I can almost taste it!

No comments: