Saturday, May 9, 2009

Reno Update

Water, water everywhere...

Chris has put his "plumber's hat" on now. Thursday night he turned off the water and started pulling apart the kitchen. When I got up Friday morning the new sink was in and the dishwasher was in place (though not working because another trip to Bunnings was required for parts). Friday night he got the dishwasher installed and working. When I woke up this morning (Saturday), Chris said, "You can't have a shower because the hot water system blew up." He wasn't happy. Now he is busily installing our brand new $766 hot water system. Fun for all!
I have been reading about the Big6 and PLUS models of information skills/process, but I'm trying not to get too involved until I've finished writing my collection management policy. Am feeling uninspired by the "Standards of Professional Excellence for Teacher Librarians". Why? Not sure...

No comments: