Tuesday, April 7, 2009

From demolition to construction...








The concrete has been poured...the new framing is going up...it's actually happening!

My husband really is a marvel, he just gets stuck into it and it all comes together. The kids, especially Josh, are really interested in seeing both the process and the product. They came home from school yesterday eager to see what progress had been made during the day. Josh is showing a bit too much interest for my liking in the power tools!

Meanwhile, I've moved on to my second assignment. It's quite different to the first one, and I'm taking a different approach. Not sure so far if I'm really pleased with what I'm doing, not sure if I've improved on my process or not. Will just keep going and adjust as necessary.

2 comments:

Roy Crotty said...

Fiona,

well done. Looks like you have a balanced life between work, study, family and just enjoying life.

This blog will grow over time as you explore the learning that you are currently experiencing. Enjoy.

Roy

Fiona said...

Ah Roy, finally I have a reader! Thanks for the comment, especially the bit about having a balanced life. Sometimes it doesn't feel that way...