Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back to Normalcy.

Kids are back at school today, and I was back to work yesterday. After school activities are back in action. It feels good; I like the sense of routine, and the rhythm of each day and each week.
I'm feeling relatively up to date with my uni work. Tomorrow I'll start nutting out ETL401 assessment 2 and see where I want to go with it. I'm glad I have completed all the "modules" of work. In theory I know everything I need to to begin the assignment (!).
I like the fact that this assignment is fairly "academic" and relies less on actual TL practice in a school. I find that a real stumbling block for this course, not myself being employed in a school currently (have I mentioned this before?!!!). To be honest, I'm in no rush to "get out there" and start putting what I'm learning into practice. Can't someone pay me to just keep studying?

No comments: